Top 50 Bollywood Songs About Alcoholism
Image Source - https://pixabay.com/en/snow-man-wine-drink-alcohol-drunk-3039077/
Pop-Culture has been instrumental in commercializing alcohol based songs and they have been a massive success. I have listed down top 50 hindi songs which eulogize alcohol since the advent of Indian Cinema.
Almost all of us know that alcohol is bad for health, but then too it is consumed in large quantities all around the world. In India, it has found mention in ancient scriptures also. Indian Cinema is replete with depiction and mention of alcohol as - sharaab, daaru, whiskey, vodka etc. There have been movies made with alcohol as subject viz. Devdas, Sharabi etc. which have been massive hits.
Similarly, hundreds of songs have been written and composed to glorify alcohol or depict a situation - sadness, party, celebration etc.
Pop-Culture has been instrumental in commercializing alcohol based songs and they have been a massive success. I have compiled here a list of 50 songs which have been popular and commercially successful. I hope the readers would listen to them and enjoy.
50 Top Songs About Alcoholism in Bollywood Movies
- Chaar Botal Vodka- Ragini MMS 2 (Honey Singh)
- Mai Shaayar badnaam - Namak Haraam (Kishore Kumar)
- Mujhe Duniyawalon Sharaabi Na Samjho- Leader (Mohd. Rafi)
- Sheeshe Se Sheesha Takraaye- Devdas (Udit Natayan)
- Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai- Namak Halal (Kishore Kumar)
- Daaru Bandh Kal Se- Singh Sahab The Great (Sonu Nigam)
- Alcoholic- The Shaukeens (Honey SIngh)
- Chalak Chalak- Devdas (Udit Narayan, Vinod Rathod, Shreya Ghosal)
- Main Talli Ho Gayi- Ugly aur Pagli (Anmol Malik, Hard Kaur, Mika Singh)
- Humka Peeni Hain- Dabangg (Master Saleem, Shabab Sabri)
- Rum Rum Whisky- Vicky Donor (Akshay Verma)
- Daaru Desi- Cocktail (Benny Dayal, Shalmali Kholgade)
- Talli Hua- Singh is King (Neeraj Shridhar, Labh Jhanjua)
- Daaru Vich Pyar Mila De- Tum Bin(Stereo Nation)
- Mai Sharabi - Cocktail (Honey Singh, Imran Aziz)
- Log kehte hai mai sharaabi hoon - Sharabi(Kishore Kumar)
- Chhalkaaye jaam - Mere humdum mere dost(Mohd. Rafi)
- Thodi si jo peeli hai - Namak Halal(Kishore Kumar)
- Sheeshe se pi ya paimaane se pi - Phool aur Pathar(Asha)
- Shokhiyon mein ghola jaaye - Prem Pujari(Kishore Kumar)
- Do ghoont mujhko pila de - Jheel ke uss par (Lata)
- Choo Lene Do Nazuk Honton Ko - Kaajal(Mohd. Rafi)
- Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai - Kati Patang(Kishore Kumar)
- Chingari Koi Badke - Amar Prem(Kishore Kumar)
- Tu Pee Aur Jee - Des Pardes (Kishore Kumar)
- Chal Mere Bhai - Naseeb(Mohd. Rafi)
- Zindagi Imtihaan Leti Hai - Naseeb (Mohd. Rafi)
- Mujhe Peene Ka Shouk Nahin - Coolie (Alka Yagnik, Shabbir Kumar)
- De Daru - Karma (Kishore Kumar, Manhar Udhas, Mahendra Kapoor)
- Tu Kal Chala Jayega - Naam (Mohd. Aziz, Manhar Udhas)
- Zara Sa Jhoom Loome - DDLJ (Asha, Abhijeet)
- Barsaat Ke Mausam Main - Najaayaz (Kumar Sanu)
- Main Botal Nahin Sharaab - Sahibaan (Anuradha Paudwal)
- Tere Ishq Main Nachenge - Raja Hindustani (Kumar Sanu)
- Raat Bar Jaam Se - Tridev (Alisha Chinai)
- Maine Pi Sharab Tumne Kya Piya - Naya Raasta(Mohd. Rafi)
- Peete Peete Kabhi Kabhi - Bairaag(Mohd. Rafi, Asha)
- Humko Bhi Gham Ne Mara - Aas Paas (Lata)
- Dil Jab Se Toot Gaya - Salaami (Pankaj Udhas)
- Maine Pee Hai Janab - Raaj Mahal(Lata)
- Mujhe naulakha manga de re - Sharabi(Asha Bhonsle)
- Din dhal jaaye - Guide(Mohd. Rafi)
- Chhote chhote peg maar - Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety (Honey SIngh)
- Nashe si chaddh gayi - Befikre (Arijit SIngh, Carlisla Monteiro)
- Sab se buri sharaab hai - Naatak (Lata)
- Angoor ka dana hoon - Sanam bewafa(Kavita Krishnamoorthy)
- Ye lal raang kab mujhe chhodega - Prem Nagar(Kishore Kumar)
- Na jaao saiyaan - Saheb Biwi aur Ghulam (Geeta Dutt)
- Manzilein apni jagah hai - Sharabi(Kishore Kumar)
- Haan ji haan maine sharaab pee hai - Seeta aur Geeta (Lata)
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
The 80s and 90s were awe inspiring decades for romanticism and lyrics in various genres. Dwell in an epic list of rock love songs from that unforgettable era.
Zootopia is a Disney movie that is suitable for all ages. It's a story that will appeal to both the young and the not so young.
Numerous Bollywood songs connect on an emotional level. The lyrics of some Bollywood songs bring tears.