Top 50 Bollywood Songs About Alcoholism
Image Source - https://pixabay.com/en/snow-man-wine-drink-alcohol-drunk-3039077/
Pop-Culture has been instrumental in commercializing alcohol based songs and they have been a massive success. I have listed down top 50 hindi songs which eulogize alcohol since the advent of Indian Cinema.
Almost all of us know that alcohol is bad for health, but then too it is consumed in large quantities all around the world. In India, it has found mention in ancient scriptures also. Indian Cinema is replete with depiction and mention of alcohol as - sharaab, daaru, whiskey, vodka etc. There have been movies made with alcohol as subject viz. Devdas, Sharabi etc. which have been massive hits.
Similarly, hundreds of songs have been written and composed to glorify alcohol or depict a situation - sadness, party, celebration etc.
Pop-Culture has been instrumental in commercializing alcohol based songs and they have been a massive success. I have compiled here a list of 50 songs which have been popular and commercially successful. I hope the readers would listen to them and enjoy.
50 Top Songs About Alcoholism in Bollywood Movies
- Chaar Botal Vodka- Ragini MMS 2 (Honey Singh)
- Mai Shaayar badnaam - Namak Haraam (Kishore Kumar)
- Mujhe Duniyawalon Sharaabi Na Samjho- Leader (Mohd. Rafi)
- Sheeshe Se Sheesha Takraaye- Devdas (Udit Natayan)
- Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai- Namak Halal (Kishore Kumar)
- Daaru Bandh Kal Se- Singh Sahab The Great (Sonu Nigam)
- Alcoholic- The Shaukeens (Honey SIngh)
- Chalak Chalak- Devdas (Udit Narayan, Vinod Rathod, Shreya Ghosal)
- Main Talli Ho Gayi- Ugly aur Pagli (Anmol Malik, Hard Kaur, Mika Singh)
- Humka Peeni Hain- Dabangg (Master Saleem, Shabab Sabri)
- Rum Rum Whisky- Vicky Donor (Akshay Verma)
- Daaru Desi- Cocktail (Benny Dayal, Shalmali Kholgade)
- Talli Hua- Singh is King (Neeraj Shridhar, Labh Jhanjua)
- Daaru Vich Pyar Mila De- Tum Bin(Stereo Nation)
- Mai Sharabi - Cocktail (Honey Singh, Imran Aziz)
- Log kehte hai mai sharaabi hoon - Sharabi(Kishore Kumar)
- Chhalkaaye jaam - Mere humdum mere dost(Mohd. Rafi)
- Thodi si jo peeli hai - Namak Halal(Kishore Kumar)
- Sheeshe se pi ya paimaane se pi - Phool aur Pathar(Asha)
- Shokhiyon mein ghola jaaye - Prem Pujari(Kishore Kumar)
- Do ghoont mujhko pila de - Jheel ke uss par (Lata)
- Choo Lene Do Nazuk Honton Ko - Kaajal(Mohd. Rafi)
- Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai - Kati Patang(Kishore Kumar)
- Chingari Koi Badke - Amar Prem(Kishore Kumar)
- Tu Pee Aur Jee - Des Pardes (Kishore Kumar)
- Chal Mere Bhai - Naseeb(Mohd. Rafi)
- Zindagi Imtihaan Leti Hai - Naseeb (Mohd. Rafi)
- Mujhe Peene Ka Shouk Nahin - Coolie (Alka Yagnik, Shabbir Kumar)
- De Daru - Karma (Kishore Kumar, Manhar Udhas, Mahendra Kapoor)
- Tu Kal Chala Jayega - Naam (Mohd. Aziz, Manhar Udhas)
- Zara Sa Jhoom Loome - DDLJ (Asha, Abhijeet)
- Barsaat Ke Mausam Main - Najaayaz (Kumar Sanu)
- Main Botal Nahin Sharaab - Sahibaan (Anuradha Paudwal)
- Tere Ishq Main Nachenge - Raja Hindustani (Kumar Sanu)
- Raat Bar Jaam Se - Tridev (Alisha Chinai)
- Maine Pi Sharab Tumne Kya Piya - Naya Raasta(Mohd. Rafi)
- Peete Peete Kabhi Kabhi - Bairaag(Mohd. Rafi, Asha)
- Humko Bhi Gham Ne Mara - Aas Paas (Lata)
- Dil Jab Se Toot Gaya - Salaami (Pankaj Udhas)
- Maine Pee Hai Janab - Raaj Mahal(Lata)
- Mujhe naulakha manga de re - Sharabi(Asha Bhonsle)
- Din dhal jaaye - Guide(Mohd. Rafi)
- Chhote chhote peg maar - Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety (Honey SIngh)
- Nashe si chaddh gayi - Befikre (Arijit SIngh, Carlisla Monteiro)
- Sab se buri sharaab hai - Naatak (Lata)
- Angoor ka dana hoon - Sanam bewafa(Kavita Krishnamoorthy)
- Ye lal raang kab mujhe chhodega - Prem Nagar(Kishore Kumar)
- Na jaao saiyaan - Saheb Biwi aur Ghulam (Geeta Dutt)
- Manzilein apni jagah hai - Sharabi(Kishore Kumar)
- Haan ji haan maine sharaab pee hai - Seeta aur Geeta (Lata)
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
While mainstream masala is popular in Hindi cinema, unconventional concepts have gradually gained prominence in recent years. Offbeat has become the new mantra in Bollywood.
All that moving and shaking at a party is only possible if good dance music is playing. Bollywood songs have become a rage at parties and Bollywood fever is getting bigger.
Ballads speak a colloquial language of the heart. The passion and sentiments expressed in rock ballads and power ballads is like no other.