25 Romantic Hit Songs of Kishore Kumar
Image Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqBHgUkoZCE
This is a compilation of 25 greatest romantic songs sung by Kishore Kumar. It contains many moods and flavors of romance, of different era- 1960s, the 70s, and 80s.
Songs have always been an integral part of Bollywood movies. They act as a soul and guiding light to the screenplay. 50% of the movies produced in Bollywood are romantic in nature and hence millions of songs have been created to depict romance and its many moods in Indian cinema. These songs are played in marriage and birthday parties, lounges and restaurant, proposals and candlelight dinners thus elevating the gravity of the situation.
Kishore Kumar has been an absolute favorite since childhood and has listened to his songs on repeat a zillion times. I have always loved romantic songs sung by the great man and here I am mentioning my list of top 25 romantic songs sung by Kishore Kumar so that readers can also listen and appreciate them:
25 Best Songs of Kishore Kumar
- Phoolon ke rang se, dil ki kalam se - Prem Pujari (1970); Kishore
- Ye jo mohabbat hai, ye unka hai kaam - Kati Patang (1971); Kishore
- Mere dil ne tadap ke jab naam tera pukaara - Anurodh (1977); Kishore
- Hamein tumse pyaar kitna, ye ham nahi jaante - Kudrat (1981); Kishore
- Ye shaam mastaani, madhosh kiye jaaye - Kati Patang (1971); Kishore
- Mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu - Aradhana (1969); Kishore
- Aankhon mein humne aapke sapne sajaaye hai - Thodi si Bewafai (1980); Kishore, Lata
- Roop tera mastana - Aradhana (1969); Kishore
- Kucch to log kahenge - Amar Prem (1972); Kishore
- O Saathi re - Muqaddar ka Sikandar (1978); Kishore
- Dekha ek Khwab to ye silsile hue- Silsila (1981); Lata, Kishore
- Tere mere milan ki ye raina - Abhimaan (1973); Lata, Kishore
- Badi sooni sooni hai - Mili (1975); Kishore
- Aaye tum yaad mujhe - Mili (1975); Kishore
- Koi hota jisko apna keh lete - Mere Apne (1971); Kishore
- Aankhon mein kaajal hai - Doosra Aadmi (1977); Kishore, Lata
- Chal kaheen door nikal jaaye - Doosra Aadmi (1977); Kishore, Lata, Rafi
- O hansini, meri hansini - Zehreela insaan (1974); Kishore
- Dar-e-dil, dard-e-jigar - Karz (1980); Kishore
- Pal pal dil ke paas - Blackmail (1973); Kishore
- Bhool gaya sab kuch – Julie (1975); Kishore
- Aap ki ankhon mein kuch – Ghar (1978); Kishore, Lata
- Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein – Rampur ka laxman (1972); Lata, Kishore
- Dil Kya Kare Jab Kisi se Kisi ko Pyar ho jaaye - Julie (1975); Kishore
- O mere dil ke chainn - Mere Jeevan Saathi (1972); Kishore
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Sridevi was a renowned Indian film actress who worked in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi movies. This article showcases a list of best Sridevi Bollywood movies..
In the 1950s and 1960s, many romantic pairs entertained the audiences including Raj Kapoor - Nargis, Dilip Kumar - Vaijayantimala, Rajender Kumar - Sadhna, Guru Dutt - Wahida Rehman to mention a few. The pairs made the characters look real..
The 80s and 90s were awe inspiring decades for romanticism and lyrics in various genres. Dwell in an epic list of rock love songs from that unforgettable era.