Top 50 Romantic Songs sung by Mohd. Rafi
Image Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI1rEuXZlS8
Mohd. Rafi is a legendary singer who has sung thousands of songs. I have compiled below a list of 50 romantic songs sung by Rafi in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s.
In the history of Indian Cinema, thousands of songs have been sung by numerous artists. Mohd. Rafi stands tallest among those singers with his prolificness, skill, and melodious voice, He sang songs of various moods - romance, sad, qawwali, classical, fun etc. It is very difficult to pick up 50 romantic songs rendered by Rafi with various music directors and lyricists like Naushad, Shankar-Jaikishan, Sd Burman, RD Burman, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Shakeel Badayuni, Shailendra, Sahir, Kaifi Azmi etc. But, I have tried to pick up those songs which I have listened to, over 30 years and are still my favorite. I have compiled below, list of top 50 romantic songs rendered by Rafi in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. I hope readers would like them.
- Wo jab yaad aaye, bahut yaad aaye - Parasmani(1963)
- Jo wada kiya woh nibhana padega - Tajmanahl(1963)
- Abhi Na Jao Chodkar K Dil Abhi - Hum Dono(1961)
- Khoya khoya chand, khula aasmaan - Kala Bazaar(1960)
- Ye mera prem patra padh kar - Sangam(1964)
- Aaj ki raat mere dil ki salaami le le - Ram Aur Shyam (1967)
- Bahaaron phool barssao - Suraj (1967)
- Mere mehboob tujhe meri mohabbat ki kasam - Mere Mehboob (1963)
- Patthar ke sanam, tujhe humne - Pathar ke Sanam (1967)
- Chal kaheen door nikal jaaye - Doosra Aadmi (1977)
- Aaj mausam, bada beimaan hai - Loafer (1973)
- Chalkaaye jaam, aaiye aapki ankhon ke naam - Mere Hamdum Mere Dost (1968)
- Pardesiyon se na ankhiyan milana - Jab Jab Phool Khile (1965)
- Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko - Yaadon ki Baraat (1973)
- Zindagi bhar nahi bhoolegi, wo barsaat ki raat - Barsaat Ki Raat (1960)
- Chaudhvin ka Chand ho - Chaudhavin Ka Chand (1960)
- Teri bindiyaa re - Abhimaan (1973)
- Dheeer dheere chal chaand gagan mein - Love Marriage (1959)
- Dard -e-dil - Karz (1980)
- Yeh reshmi zulfein - Do Raaste (1969)
- Maine Pucha Chand Se - Abdullah (1980)
- Ab Kya Misal Doon - Aarti (1962)
- Chhup gaye saare nzazaare - Do Raaste (1969)
- Tujhe Jeevan Ki Dor Se - Asli Naqli (1962)
- Yeh Khidki jo band rehti hai - Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki (1978)
- Ye jo chilman hai dushman hai humaari - Mehboob Ki Mehndi.(1971)
- Aaja tujhko pukaare mere geet - Geet (1970)
- Vaada karle saajna, tere bina main a rahoon - Haath ki Safai (1974)
- Tum jo mil gaye ho - Hanste Zakhm (1973)
- Tasveer teri dil mein - Maya (1961)
- Chaand mera dil, chaandni ho tum -Hum Kisi Se kum Nahin (1977)
- Likhe jo khat tujhe - kanyadaan (1968)
- Teri aankhon ke siva, Duniya mein rakha kya hai - Chirag (1969)
- Mai zindagi ka saath nibhaata chala gaya - Hum Dono (1961)
- Hum tumse juda hoke - Ek Sapera Ek Lutera(1965)
- Subhanallah Haseen Chehra - Kashmir Ki Kali (1964)
- Teri Pyaari Pyaari Surat - Sasural (1961)
- Aane Se Uske Aaye Bahar- Jeene Ki Raah (1969)
- Ab Kya Misal Doon - Aarti (1962).
- Jhilmil Sitaron Ka Aangan Hoga - Jeevan Mrityu (1970)
- Ae Phoolon Ki Rani Baharon Ki Malika - Arzoo (1965)
- Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi - The Train (1970)
- Sare Shaher Mein Aap Sa Koi Nahi - Bairaag (1976)
- Aa Ha Ayee Milan Ki Bela - Ayee milna ki bela (1964)
- Mere Mehboob Tujhe Salam - Baghavat (1982)
- Sheher Mein Charcha Hai - Aaspaas (1981)
- Yeh Dil Tum Bin Kahin Lagta Nahin - Izzat (1968)
- Mujhse Bhala Yeh Kaajal Tera - The Train (1970)
- Aji Humse Bachkar Kahan Jaiyega - Aarzoo (1965)
- Dil ke jharoke mein tujhko bitha kar - Brahmachari (1968)
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
In the 1950s and 1960s, many romantic pairs entertained the audiences including Raj Kapoor - Nargis, Dilip Kumar - Vaijayantimala, Rajender Kumar - Sadhna, Guru Dutt - Wahida Rehman to mention a few. The pairs made the characters look real..
The 80s and 90s were important decades in music history. Some of the best acoustic rock ballads and power ballads performed by bands and artists came in this era.
When it comes to a total movie entertainment package for all age groups it doesn’t get better than Hindi films. Here’s a list of the best Bollywood Family movies of the 80s, 90s and 2000s.